Página 2 de 15 Primer 123456789101112 ... Último
    Temas

Respuesta: Spoilers

Dillon Casey se incorpora a TVD

The Vampire Diaries tiene otra nueva incorporación, se trata de Dillon Casey, según la productora ejecutiva Julie Plec, interpretará a un personaje llamado Noah, que se obsesiona con Elena, con gran preocupación de Stefan. Parece que el camino hacia el verdadero amor va a ser tan rocosos como siempre para Elena y Stefan.

hay detesto a la gente que se obseciona, presiento que no me va a agradar ese personaje!

Temas

Gracias Val x la info!
    como así?? noo me gusta para nada que stefan tenga otro rival :(
    aunque está como lindo jejeje (raro en el cast de vampires jaja)

Temas

acá más spoilers sobre elena-damon

If you thought the car crash at the end of the fall finale of The Vampire Diaries would not have a huge impact on the rest of the season, you're completely and utterly wrong. According to actress Nina Dobrev, who plays Elena, "You don't know what's going to happen, so we're going to pick up right from there and you're gong to see what happened and what happened after that." So what sort of things will be happening after that? We already know that Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena have consumated their relationship, but that doesn't mean that they're going to be all sunshine and roses for the rest of the season. It's quite the opposite, in fact.
    "And, let's just say Elena and Damon are gonna hang out a little bit," Dobrev told MTV.
    Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Stefan's evil vampire brother, has previously shown that he thinks Elena is attractive, but he's also shown a bit of disdain for her. That's going to change in the aftermath of the incident, apparently. But while Elena and Damon are spending so much time together, what's going to become of Stefan?
    Elena recently broke up with Stefan when she found a photo of Stefan with her lookalike, Katherine, which led to her being in the car accident. Does this mean that Stefan will now follow through on his promise to leave because he's too dangerous? The only reason he didn't was because of Elena's pleas, but now that she has decided to leave him, he might indeed hit the road, leaving the field open for Damon to swoop in.
    The Vampire Diaries will return to the CW in January, where it will run through twelve more episodes, finishing the first season of the series, which will comprise of twenty-two episodes. The next new episode will air on January 21, 2010.

me parece genial q exploren damon-elena, lo no me gusta es q sea posible q stefan se valla por un tiempo...o el hecho de q esta temp no sea feliz para elena.stefan...

Temas

gracias moni x los spoilers!

spoiler de kristin!

Monica in Portland, Ore.: How great is Vampire Diaries? I thought I would hate it, but I'm obsessed. Do you know what big things they're leading up to for the end of the season?
    I can tell you that the writers actually aren't going to wait until the end of the season to open the tomb with all the vampires and Katherine in it, and you know that's gonna be good!

OMG..
    se viene con todoooooooooo!!!

Temas

OMFG tenes razon Valchis! se viene con todo wiiii, quiero que vuelva la serie yaa u.u

Temas

Vuelve con todooo!! me re intriga todo esoo....!!

Temas

les dejo algunos spoilers!!!

Vampire Diaries - Casting News
    Here’s proof that the TV biz hasn’t completely closed up shop for the holidays: L Word and 24 alum Mia Kirshner has just inked a deal to join the cast of The Vampire Diairies on a recurring basis, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Kirshner will be playing the role of Isobel, the sweet-yet-dangerous wife of Matt Davis’ history teacher, Alaric. Through the magic of reshoots, the actress will debut in Jan. 21 episode, the first one back after the break.
    fuente: EW

de Fancast
    -Has anybody confirmed this ‘Vampire Diaries’ casting rumor with The CW or Brandon Quinn himself? – cestwhat via Twitter
    Yep, Quinn (’Big Wolf on Campus’) will be appearing in the next new episode, “Bloodline,” airing January 21 – and only that episode. (Meaning he’s stopping by for a “bite”?) That’s the same episode in which we meet witchy woman Bree (played by Whedonverse alum Gina Torres) and Alaric’s wife, Isobel (’The L Word’s’ Mia Kirshner).

de ausiello:
    -Question: Got any scoop on who Brandon Quinn is playing in Vampire Diaries‘ Jan. 21 episode? –Seth
    Ausiello: According to Diaries boss Kevin Williamson, “He’s a vengeful guy with a score to settle with Damon.”

nooooooooooo, que no se meta con damon!!!

Temas

Gracias Val por la nueva info!
    Me muero por ver todos estos nuevos personajes :D
    Q no haga nadaaa en contra e damoon nooo!!
    -me parece q la esposa del profe de historia era vampiro tambien ... jajaja

Temas

aca hay mas data sobre "isobel"

Mia Kirshner Comes to Vampire Diaries—but Is She Already Dead?

Can Matt Davis do a good Harrison Ford? How about a good Dexter Morgan?

We're about to find out on Vampire Diaries, because sources tell me there's much more to the casting news that just broke about Mia Kirshner (24, The L Word) joining the cast for a recurring role.

While it's true she's playing Isobel, the wife of Matt Davis' ridiculously named schoolteacher character Alaric, she might already not be of this world...

According to my sources, Kirshner will appear on the series beginning Jan. 21, but her scenes won't be in present-day. They will be in flashbacks because her character Isobel is already dead.

And you'll never guess who killed her. No really, go ahead, try! Though my sources have asked me not to spoil the big twist outright, suffice it to say that Isobel died at the hands of a main (hot) character we already know. (Did I mention hot?)

You can bet that Alaric is in town for some sort of sweet revenge. And as long as Tommy Lee Jones is not on his case, he should be A-OK! (Or something.)

The good news in all this is that Aunt Jenna still stands a chance at love with the sexy schoolteacher (Davis). Assuming he's not, you know, evil himself.

What do you think of Mia Kirshner coming onboard? And who is her killer twist?

OMG..no habia caido que esa era la actiz!!! la amooooooooooo
    es mi favorita en L world junto con katherine jajajaj!!!!!

mmm quien la mato??? asumo que fue Damon..

Temas

wow que buena info! gracias Val por traerla!
    entonces se confirman mis sospechas, y la esposa de alaric es vampiro o fue... :S \
    mmm yo tambien pienso q fue damon el que la ataco!

Temas

Alexis Bledel como Alexia Forbes

la lista de incorporaciones en The Vampire Diaries,parece no terminar. Alexis Bledel, la agradable y tierna "Rory" de la serie Gilmore Girls, se introducira en la serie de vampiros para interpretar a Alexia Forbes, la hermana mayor de Caroline. Alexia llega a Mystic Falls ya que se gradua de la universidad y vuelve a casa para disfrutar de su familia. al contrario de su hermana, tendra una personalidad mas timida,pero muy simpatica e inteligente, tanto que descubrira facilmente el secreto de los hermanos Salvatore y hara amistad con Stefan. Aun asi, su corazon se lo ganaria Tyler Lookwood, a quien ayudara a aceptar y vivir con su secreto. Por lo visto, Alexis se quedaria al principio por cuatro episodios, con posibilidad de volverse regular en la serie.

AH Y ME OLVIDABA!!!!!!!

FELIZ DIA DE LOS INOCENTES !!!!!!!!!!! xD

Temas

ajajajaaj eri, yo casi me lo creo!
    bue si te crei x msn, esto tambien me lo tenia que creer jajajajja

feliz dia de los inocentes!!!

Temas

jaja yo lo estaba leyendo y era :O wow
    me gustaba la noticia, yo soy amante de gilmore girls, amo esa serie
    y ella me encanta como actriz!

jaja Feliz Dia de los Inocentes :D

Temas

encontre esto en LJ, esta tipeado de la revista: Soap Opera Weekly.

The Vampire Diaries returns with a vengeance on Jan 21, and writer/co-executive producer Julie Plec promises that the second half of the season is a bloody dramatic time!

"We're really going to be digging much deeper into what Bonnie's witch powers are doing to her and her emotional state -- how she's handling it internally, and how they start to eat away at her and cause her a lot more trouble than she expected," she previews.

As for everyone's favourite sociopathic bad boy, Damon is a vamp on a mission.

"Damon is on a very clear path to resurrect Katherine and has hit roadblocks along the way, but he's not going to give up," assures Plec. "And it's all going to tie into the battle of Willow Creek from the past to the celebration of the battle in the present. We're going to get to see Damon get very, very close to bringing back his first love," she teases.

me encanta que desarrollen mas el personaje de bonnie!!!
    interesante lo de damon y katherine!

espero que hoy kristin tenga mas spoilers!!!
    cuenta regresiva..falta poco para el regreso del show!!!!!

Temas

gracias Val por traer nuevos spoilers :)
    a mi tambien me gusta que desarrollen mas la historia de Bonnie,
    el personaje de ella me encanta ;)
    y Damo, mientras mas tiempo en pantalla tenga mejor!

Temas

No, that’s not the Vampire Diaries gang celebrating their big win at last night’s People’s Choice Awards. (Congrats, BTW!) It’s an exclusive behind-the-scenes photo from the Jan. 28 episode, which finds Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, and Damon converging on the high school for a ’50s-themed dance. Groovy times! No, that’s the wrong decade. Um… Those cats look boss! That’s better.
    BTW, Diaries returns Jan. 21.

fuente: EW

ahhhhh me encanto!!!
    buenisimo una fiesta de los años 50!

Vampire Diaries - Episode 1.14 - Casting Call - Trudie
    [TRUDIE] Early 30s.. pretty and well put-together. Seems nice and neighborly until pressed for information she doesn't want to give. PLEASE SUMBIT ALL ETHNICITIES (sptv050769). GUEST STAR

Temas

OMG!!!

'Vampire Diaries' exclusive: Melinda Clarke is the mom from hell!

Julie Cooper’s comin’ to Mystic Falls!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Vampire Diaries has tapped the inimitable Melinda Clarke (The O.C., CSI) to play Kelly Donovan, Matt’s irresponsible, hard-drinking absentee mother.

How rotten is this woman? She didn’t even bother to show up to her own daughter’s funeral. (In other words, my kind of gal!)

I’m told Clark’s scenery-chewing boozehound will blow into town in March and stick around for at least three episodes.

Memo to Kevin Williamson: Let’s get that series regular paperwork started now!

muy buen casting para la mama de matt!!!

Temas

TCA Press Tour Live Blog

medios estan ahora haciendoles preguntas a los productores y cast de vampire!

les dejo todo lo que sea spoiler, sorry si estan medios mezclados y repetitivos, voy poniendo lo que dice ausiello, kristin y otras paginas jaja

-Damon and Elena are heating up, Kevin says. going on an "adventure"

-The spoiler’s a foiler! That’s the word from Vampire Dairies producers in response to a report that Elena will transition into a vampire when the hit drama returns on Jan. 21.“It’s fake,” maintained exec producer Julie Plec. “It’s not even close [to what's happening].” (ah bueno entonces elena NO se convierte en vampiro)

-Kevin Williamson promises that a big part of the back nine will be Damon’s quest to save Katherine, or as Williamson puts it, “The tomb is still in play.”

-Ian Somerhalder defends Damon’s actions claiming that, “he’s doing it all for love and completely justified.” (awwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

-Full time teacher, part-time Vampire hunter Alaric Saltzman will be playing a far larger role when VAMPIRE DIARIES returns. We’ll see what brought him back to Mystic Falls and via flashback, meet his wife played by Mia Kirshner.

-Kevin Williamson swears that Vicki is dead, gone. Howver she will live in spirit and it’s going to take a long time for Jeremy and Matt to get over her death.

-“It’s not a love triangle with two people,” reveals Williamson. Teases Nina, “But now that she’s take off her necklace she is very vulnerable and in the upcoming episodes, there will be a lot more of Damon and Elena.

-Spoiler Alert! While Executive Producer Julie Plec promises that Nina Dobrev has kissed Ian Somerhalder in terms of Katherine and Damon, who will be getting hot and heavy in the next few episodes. Elena and Damon have yet to lock lips. (OMG HOT and Heavy...yeahhh)

-Williamson says that In future episodes we’re going to show you why Damon and Stefan can’t trust eachother. Adds Plec, “While the first half of the season was really about Stefan managing Damon, the latter half will see Damon finally having to step up and act like a big brother when something huge happens to Stefan.” (opa, algo le pasa a stefan?? )

-In Bonnie news, she continues to become very important to Damon when it comes time to help get that tomb open. Says Williamson, “Bonnie’s relationship is going to be tested because now Bonnie is aware of the Vampires. She has to make a choice, is she down with it or is she going to have a problem with it?”

-Damon and Elena will go on an adventure. “[They will] have some alone time,” he said. “There’s no Stefan, so we’re going to explore what their relationship is like without him there.”

- Williamson confirmed that Vicki is really dead. Her bro Jeremy, meanwhile, will begin to learn the truth about the circumstances surrounding her murder.

-An upcoming flashback will feature a first-ever kiss between Damon and Katherine.

-Later in the season, Damon will have to “step up” and act like a big brother to Stefan.

-Elena and Bonnie’s relationship “will be tested,” said Williamson. “[Bonnie] has to decide whether she’s down with vampires or not.”

Temas

spoiler de ausiello

Question: Corner Kevin Williamson at press tour and get some good Vampire Diaries dirt on Damon/Elena. —Beth

Ausiello: I did you one better. I cornered him, got him drunk, and then went in for the kill. “What’s going to be really fun for Damon isn’t seducing Elena — she’s in love with Stefan, so that’s not going to work,” notes KW. “The best way to truly piss off Stefan is to be her friend. True love doesn’t necessarily come from passion. And he also needs the friend. So they develop an unlikely friendship that’s real.”

"La mejor manera de molestar a Stefan realmente es ser su amigo. El amor verdadero no necesariamente viene de la pasión. Y también necesita el amigo. Así que desarrollan una amistad poco probable que es real. "

me encanto este spoiler, tiene toda al razon en todo, ella esta enamorada de stefan, x mas que damon la intente seducir no va a funcionar, la mejor manera es empezar x ser su amigo!!!

Temas

Gracias Val por toda la info que has traido!
    estan buenisimos los spoilers...aunque no entendi bn el de vivk...osea que vuelve como
    espiritu :S jaja
    liii el primer beso de elena/katherine y damon :O XD
    me encanta que desarrollen la amistad de E y D ! quiero saber mas de la relacion de ellos!

---------- Agregado a las 16:10:43 ---------- Lo anterior fue publicado a las 1529 ----------

mm acabo de encontrar nueva info sobre el epi 13, se llama Children of the damned

We’ve got a post filled with “Children of the Damned” (episode 13 of the Vampire Diaries) goodies for you, starting with the synopsis. It’s another episode of lush-looking flashbacks where we’ll be meeting a bunch of new characters, including Papa Salvatore.

MORE SECRETS OF THE SALVATORE FAMILY HISTORY ARE REVEALED
    In flashbacks, Stefan and Damon recall the long-ago actions taken by townspeople including their father, Giuseppe Salvatore, and Pearl, leading to the devastating events that caused the rift in their relationship. In the present, Bonnie’s date with Ben takes a frightening turn. Elena helps Stefan as he and Damon race to find the missing journal that belonged to Elena’s ancestor. Stefan learns the reason behind Alaric’s interest in both the journal and the town’s history. Damon discovers that an old acquaintance has returned to town with an agenda he understands.

In casting news, Fancast has reported that Joe Knezevich (Drop Dead Diva, The Librarian 3) has been cast in the role of Elena and Jeremy’s author/inventor ancestor, Jonathan Gilbert. Ric Reitz (Dawson’s Creek, Surface) is listed on IMDB as playing Barnette Lockwood, though under “Unpleasantville”, given that the name and the fact there’s even a snazzy picture in his IMDB profile that looks like it could be from an 1864 flashback, it looks more like he could be one of Tyler’s ancestors appearing in “Children of the Damned”. We’ll have to wait and see. Likewise, it also looks like Caroline’s dad is making an appearance in “Unpleasantville” (probably – IMDB isn’t always accurate), with Phillip DeVona (One Tree Hill, Army Wives) set to play Mr. Forbes.

omg! que genial, me encanta todo lo que viene en los proximos episodios.

aca una still del epi

awww la pic de damon y katherine :)
    Me encanta como se ven con esos trajes de epoca XD

Temas

spoilers!!!!

Question: Do you know when Elena will turn into a vampire on The Vampire Diaries? I am dying to know. —Crystal
    Ausiello: If you’re holding your breath for it to happen, you actually might die. Elena’s conversion, says exec producer Julie Plec, “is a fundamental part of the books — it’s, in fact, most of the books. So it’s not something we are going to ignore. But right now it’s a little too Twilight similar for us to feel comfortable dabbling in it.” Beyond concerns about Elena being written off as a small-screen Bella, “the best thing about her is, she’s a non-genre, non-supernatural, true-blue ingénue,” says Plec, “and we don’t really want to mess with that. She’s the relatable character. To pervert that too soon would be a mistake.”

Question: Is anything ever going to happen between Elena and Damon on The Vampire Diaries? —Cupid
    Ausiello: Patience, Cupid. And lots of it! “This show is cemented in a love triangle over the whole run of the series,” notes exec producer Julie Plec, “and right now we’re very much embedded in the pure love [of] Stefan and Elena.” So not even a kiss? Yes, Plec teases, but “probably beyond season 1.” Adds boss man Kevin Williamson: “This show is always going to be about Stefan and Elena. It has to be. They’re soul mates.”

stefan y elena son almas gemelas y tiene que girar todo en ellos x los libros, pero damon y elena es divertido, me gustaria que les dieran una oportunidad para ver que onda, tienen muchisima quimica, me encanta como se ven juntos!

se que no me debo enamorar de damon elena, xq voy a sufrir jajaajja

ESTO ES INCREIBLE jajajajaja

'Vampire Diaries' exclusive: Damon heads to Cougar Town!

Melinda Clarke’s upcoming Vampire Diaries arc just got a whole lot juicier.

Executive producer Kevin Williamson tells me that Matt’s trashtastic mother, Kelly, will blow into Mystic Falls and waste no time digging her cougar claws into Ian Somerhalder’s Damon.

“If I didn’t have Kelly and Damon hook up there would be no God,” declares Williamson with a laugh. “What’s the point of doing TV if you’re not going to put those two characters together? That’s going to be a fun relationship to explore.”

Of course, Williamson points out that Kelly Donovan has more to offer than a reputation as a bad mom and a healthy appetite for vampire sex. Clarke’s character also shares a rich history with the town’s adult population. “We’ll reveal that she was friends with Sheriff [Elizabeth] and Elena’s mother,” he says. “The three of them were really tight friends back in the day. Sheriff and Kelly, in particular, have ongoing issues to deal with.”
    DVR alert: Clarke’s Vampire Diaries debut is slated for not soon enough March 25.

ajjaaj esto va a ser muy gracioso de ver, damon con la mama de matt!!
    este chico no se pierde ni una!!
    lo loco de todo esto, es que el mato a vicky, la convirtio en vampiro..no le da un poco de pudor??? NO..es Damon salvatore, vale todo para el jjajaja

Temas

-me parece bien que esperen un tiempo para convertir a Elena en vampiro, asi tenemos mas situaciones como las q normalmente pasan en la serie. yo prefiero ver a elena y damon como amigos, es q simplemente amo a stefan y a elena juntos!
    -jaja Damon no deja ninguna, y lo peor es q cada vez se mete en mas problemas XD

Gracias por la info Val :)

Lejos de mis amigos, cerca de MI enemigo ;)
    Temas
    Entradas de blog

lo loco de todo esto, es que el mato a vicky, la convirtio en vampiro..no le da un poco de pudor??? NO..es Damon salvatore, vale todo para el jjajaja
    Es verdad!! osea el tipo le mato a la hija... que estomago mejor dicho... o caradura jajaja es Damon!!! gracias por todos los spoilers!!! ^^

Temas

ai sammy, cada vez que escribis me quedo como tarada mirando tu firma y gif jajaj, es inevitable, tardo quince minutos en responder xD jajaja son hermosos *-* la sonrisa de Jared (L es unica xD ah re que se iba de tema

gracias por los spoilers!! necesitaba info jajaja, me desesperaba volver de vacaciones sin info de TVD! y digo como ustedes, DAMON sos terrible caradura,pero asi y todo me encantas *-* jajaja

que bueno que entre Melinda Clarke,me gusta como actua, al final la termine re adorando en the oc !! aunque tenia un personaje medio odioso xD jajaja hubo momentos que no me la bancaba pero luego termine encantada con su rol =) jaja es perfecta para hacer una madre desastrosa,ideal para el papel xD

Lejos de mis amigos, cerca de MI enemigo ;)
    Temas
    Entradas de blog

Gracias Keira ^^ sii Julie era uno de mis personajes preferidos en The O.C. pero mas que nada cerca del final... cuando empiezan a vivir en el trailer xD!! va a estar interesante la "parejita" me pregunto que pensara Elena si se entera??

Página 2 de 15 Primer 123456789101112 ... Último